Vale is an established, award-winning community in the heart of thriving Aveley.
Where tree-lined streets wind past stunning lakes and parklands, and where schools, shops, cafes and transport are always in walking distance.
Vale is a thriving masterplanned community conveniently located at Aveley, 26 kilometres from Perth CBD in the picturesque Swan Valley. With two bustling town centres, flourishing parklands and an abundance of schools and amenities close by, you can find land or a house and land package that suits your lifestyle at Vale.
With four schools close by and a regular train & bus service, Vale offers perfect convinience for the daily commute to work and school. Vale also has many convenient and safe walkways for getting around on foot to the local shop or taking the dog for a walk.
The beautiful scenery is also a perfect excuse to enjoy the sunshine and go down to the park to enjoy a nice barbecue with the family. Creating lasting memories has never been easier with a townhouse at Vale.
Vale residents love where they live. Experience the convenience of an established suburb so you can enjoy your ideal lifestyle, whether it’s meeting friends at a local cafe, taking the kids to the sports fields after school, or enjoying time out at the waterfront amphitheatre.
With an amazing range of great value townhouse & land packages and plenty of home designs to choose from, you’ll find your place at Vale.
TOWNHOUSE & LAND FINANCE
We can help with all aspects of purchasing land and building your new townhouse. Talk to our home finance specialists today!
Get in touch today to secure your townhouse at Vale before they’re all gone!
Townhouse & Land Packages
Townhouse & land packages at Vale coming soon.
With several home layouts to select from, there’s an Urban Mews townhouse for you. Contact us today to secure your stylish new two storey home.
*Conditions apply, advertised price includes $10,000 First Home Owner’s grant (eligibility criteria applies).
- Concrete slab to upper floor
- High and raked ceilings throughout(as shown on plan)
- Gorgeous large lofts (depending on design)
- Essastone benchtops throughout
- 900mm wide Westinghouse stainless steel appliances
- 28c high French door with sidelite to entry
- Designer Dorf flickmixer tapware
- Paving to courtyard, porch & driveway
- 28c high flush panel internal doors
- Acrylic texture coat render to front and rear elevation
- Lifetime structural warranty
- Instantaneous hot water system
- Mirrored sliding doors to robes
- Double garage with remote sectional door
- LED lighting throughout
- Semi-frameless shower screens
- Hafele cabinet handles