Bushmead is Perth’s newest suburb. A unique and natural community located off Midland Road. 16km from Perth’s CBD, the 273 hectare development is the perfect place to raise a family, or simply to get away from the noise and stress of city life. Surrounded by retained bushland, parks and recreational reserves, it’s a truly unique setting to be a part of.
185 hectares of pristine protected bushland, right in your backyard. Rehabilitated to suit the adventurous, the peaceful, and those longing to get back to the roots of Australian living. You will be part of a community ripe with history and heritage. Bushmead offers completely sustainable living, where each household connects to the bush.
Bushmead is only minutes from the bustling town centres of Midland and Guildford, which offer a choice of shopping centres, restaurants, cafés, entertainment options, recreational facilities, medical services and more. You’ll also be within easy reach of major transport routes as well as the domestic and international airport terminals. When the kids are ready for school, you’re a short five-minute drive from primary schools in Helena Valley and Maida Vale.
Experience the rare combination of modern living, with the Overwatch Townhomes at Bushmead.
At Bushmead, you can reduce your impact on the environment by building a modern, sustainable home that offers the added benefits of lower energy and water costs. To help you build a better future, you will receive a $10,000 Environmental Package* that includes a money-saving Solar Panel System and Rainwater Tank.
TOWNHOUSE & LAND FINANCE
We can help with all aspects of purchasing land and building your new townhouse. Talk to our home finance specialists today!
Get in touch today to secure your townhouse at Overwatch before they’re all gone!
Townhouse & Land Packages
Our townhouse & land packages at Overwatch, Bushmead start from just $387,247*.
With several home layouts to select from, there’s an Urban Mews townhouse for you. Contact us today to secure your stylish new two storey home.
*Conditions apply, advertised price includes $10,000 First Home Owner’s grant (eligibility criteria applies).
- Concrete slab to upper floor
- High and raked ceilings throughout(as shown on plan)
- Gorgeous large lofts (depending on design)
- Essastone benchtops throughout
- 900mm wide Westinghouse stainless steel appliances
- 28c high French door with sidelite to entry
- Designer Dorf flickmixer tapware
- Paving to courtyard, porch & driveway
- 28c high flush panel internal doors
- Acrylic texture coat render to front and rear elevation
- Lifetime structural warranty
- Instantaneous hot water system
- Mirrored sliding doors to robes
- Double garage with remote sectional door
- LED lighting throughout
- Semi-frameless shower screens
- Hafele cabinet handles