With a great selection of schools, gorgeous parklands and all the amenities you need, Banksia Grove is setting the standard for convenient family living. From schools and shopping complexes to restaurants and medical facilities, you’ll never have to travel far to find what you’re looking for.
A lively, vibrant hub for the community, Banksia Grove Village contains all of the amenities residents may need, including a Coles, a petrol station, fast food outlets, specialty stores, plus ALDI and Woolworths. All in walking distance to Banksia Grove, surrounded by ample parking for the big shops.
Banksia Grove is committed to making a minimal impact on our planet; aiming to find a home that’s right for you, and the environment.
As the proud winners of the WA Waterwise Land Development Award, Banksia Grove continues to act on its commitment to saving water in many ways, such as retaining large areas of natural bushland, offering water wise packages, and using innovative irrigation technology.
Banksia Grove has been designed to be a sustainable, natural and thriving community, offering comfortable living for people of all ages. One of the key visual features of the estate is the large area of green parkland that runs through the centre of the community.
Residents have an abundance of recreational activities on offer, with walking trails, cycling paths and green parkland to enjoy. Banksia Grove also features a ‘living’ fountain, an amphitheatre, an adventure playground and the ‘Bush Forever’ zone.
A brand new, state-of-the-art secondary school is the latest in a long list of desirables that make Banksia Grove a better place to live. Additionally, the estate is also home to Banksia Grove Primary and St John Paul II Catholic Primary, and a new primary school to be located on Grandis Boulevard to be open by 2021.
For higher education, Edith Cowan University and Joondalup TAFE are only a five-minute drive away. Studying at home will be easy with great connection to the home broadband network.
TOWNHOUSE & LAND FINANCE
We can help with all aspects of purchasing land and building your new townhouse. Talk to our home finance specialists today!
Get in touch today to secure your townhouse at Banksia Grove before they’re all gone!
- Concrete slab to upper floor
- High and raked ceilings throughout(as shown on plan)
- Gorgeous large lofts (depending on design)
- Essastone benchtops throughout
- 900mm wide Westinghouse stainless steel appliances
- 28c high French door with sidelite to entry
- Designer Dorf flickmixer tapware
- Paving to courtyard, porch & driveway
- 28c high flush panel internal doors
- Acrylic texture coat render to front and rear elevation
- Lifetime structural warranty
- Instantaneous hot water system
- Mirrored sliding doors to robes
- Double garage with remote sectional door
- LED lighting throughout
- Semi-frameless shower screens
- Hafele cabinet handles