Ambia is a new community set amongst the golden ambiance of the classic Australian landscape, just minutes away from all the conveniences of modern life. Every morning you and your family can rise and shine to the natural splendour of mature trees, conserved wetlands, native bush, parkland and views of the Darling Scarp in the distance.
Situated in the heart of Southern River, you’re just a short drive from shopping centres, public or private schools, playing fields, hospitals and employment hubs in Thornlie, Maddington, Kewdale and Canning Vale.
Ambia’s convenient location also provides easy access to Roe Highway, Tonkin Highway and Albany Highway, plus public transport links at the nearby Seaforth and Gosnells train stations.
The name Ambia was inspired by the relaxing ambiance you can feel throughout the community with its abundance of light and 3.5 hectares of retained native landscape.
Boasting mature lemon scented gums, Banksia Woodland, green open spaces and a central wetland conservation area, there will be no better place to soak up the natural environment of Southern River.
Meet up with your neighbours at the landscaped central park that’s designed as a ‘shared backyard’ in the heart of the community.
You can relax amongst shady trees and green open spaces or cook up a feast on the barbeque facilities, while the kids burn off some energy in the activity areas featuring nature play, sand play, climbing structures and a unique bike path/scooter circuit.
TOWNHOUSE & LAND FINANCE
We can help with all aspects of purchasing land and building your new townhouse. Talk to our home finance specialists today!
Get in touch today to secure your townhouse at Ambia before they’re all gone!
Townhouse & Land Packages
Our townhouse & land packages at Ambia start from just $394,840*
With several home layouts to select from, there’s an Urban Mews townhouse for you. Contact us today to secure your stylish new two storey home.
*Conditions apply, advertised price includes land developer’s rebate and $10,000 First Home Owner’s grant (eligibility criteria applies).
- Concrete slab to upper floor
- High and raked ceilings throughout(as shown on plan)
- Gorgeous large lofts (depending on design)
- Essastone benchtops throughout
- 900mm wide Westinghouse stainless steel appliances
- 28c high French door with sidelite to entry
- Designer Dorf flickmixer tapware
- Paving to courtyard, porch & driveway
- 28c high flush panel internal doors
- Acrylic texture coat render to front and rear elevation
- Lifetime structural warranty
- Instantaneous hot water system
- Mirrored sliding doors to robes
- Double garage with remote sectional door
- LED lighting throughout
- Semi-frameless shower screens
- Hafele cabinet handles